The Kingdoms of Aldwell RPG Site

Swear alliance to a Kingdom and help take over the land of Aldwell!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to our RP Site! If you are new, make sure to look at the guides for more info! Please make sure to recruit and be active as much as possible to make this a better place for everyone! PM me with any questions or ideas regarding the site. ~ Patrick

Combat System

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gavalar1
Admin
Gavalar1

Combat System Empty
PostSubject: Combat System   Combat System I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 4:19 pm

Obviously, in an RP, the combat system is the main issue.

FIGHTERS ONLY HAVE 150 HP!!!

During fights, combatants should state what ability they use (if any) and what they do precisely as its key.

Example: Gav rushes at Hibari and uses Fireball.

After using an ability, at the bottom of your post you must include a spoiler saying the duration of the ability and the cool down

Example:

Then, during your opponents turn they have a chance to react.

NOTE: NOT EVERYTHING CAN BE DODGED. A LOT OF PEOPLE "DODGE" EVERYTHING AND CANNOT BE HIT, THAT IS NOT THE CASE HERE, DEPENDING ON YOUR POSITION, TRAITS AND SPEED, YOU CAN BE HURT, AND KILLED.

No combatant can double post, meaning after you have posted, you must wait for the other combatants before continuing. Also, you cannot say you hit someone without their permission, this giving them time to react. For example in my previous post I cant say "uses  fireball and melts Hibari's face off" as its unfair, the member themselves must say they've been hit. However if anyone considers something unfair as in someone SHOULD have been hit but they say they weren't, contact an admin to solve this issue.

During my next example post, "Gav cartwheels and uses flame kick"
my Spoiler would consist of
Example:

It is necessary that you remember to add moves you have used previously that are still on cooldown, so each member knows when another can use something again.

After each combatant has posted, that turn is over. An abilities cooldown is the number of posts the user has made during the fight, after use. Meaning that my 2 post cooldown ability is not affected by Hibari's post and is only available for use 2 posts later.
Back to top Go down

Combat System

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1